Friday, September 11, 2009

In my in box 9/11/09

Copied and pasted for your entertainment-

stephen araceli to pers-yvsyy-136. show details 1:45 PM (6 minutes ago)
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html
Hello I saw your post on craig list So, I need to tell u something nice about me? OK. I am a 25 y.o. divorced, hard working a honest mother of wonderful girl, who likes to feel free, enjoy life and good sex... )) I'm quite shy, but I open up quickly once I know you. So, Im Looking for a real man, who likes to go out for a romantic dinner, watch a football game or just cuddling on the couch watching a oldmovie. Currently not interested in serious relationship, so doesnt matter you married or no.If you're up for meeting someone new, then I'm up for meeting you too. More about me, my pictures and contact info: http://freeprofileforgirls.com/ Search for LaManila Don't worry its free, nobody will ask you for credit card or membership. P.S. Please answer with real picture, please be older than me and please be real person. Im in portland downtown area so be local. Thank You
this message was remailed to you via: pers-yvsyy-1369494169@craigslist.org

Ok, so the person's name is Stephen? And I'm to search for LaManila? This is typical of the messages I get in my in-box.

No comments: