Saturday, October 17, 2009

Someone messaged from an old Yahoo Personals posting I placed from years back. She didn't include a picture and her profile was bare-bones, but she asked me to call her. I decided, what the hell, I'll call her. If I didn't like what I hear, I'd just hang up on her--- which I did, when she told me she was scheduled for a gastric bypass since everything else she had tried for weight loss has failed, and it made her sad when her granddaughter told her she couldn't put her arms around her.

2 comments:

satire and theology said...

I have met online more women via Are You Interested? on Facebook than I have chatted with on Christian Cafe or Meet Christians in the past.

Reggie said...

I'm the first one to say "don't nobody want a bone but a dog" or "the only thing that a woman that weighs 100 pounds can do for me is point to one that weighs 150"........but damn a man's gotta know his limitations.