Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LOL another response to my ad-6/1/10







Inbox
X





Melynda Ritterbush
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY ** Avoid: wiring mo...
Jun 1 (2 days ago)
Crissie Jolicoeur
------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------...
6:48 am (2 days ago)
Reply
|

Olga

to pers-nwncz-177.
show details 1:54 pm (1 day ago)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Your story appears good. Well, here's my story. I'm single. I'm from Mississippi but I moved to Hillsboro with my mom and her second on and off boyfriend and my younger brother 'cause i had nothign better to do. I can tell from your profile that you like kids. I have 4, all under the age of 6. My mom says that's why I'm single, but she's never had my back. Between you and me, I think she's jealous that guys want me more than her. She thinks she's my age. Your profile also says you want to have kids someday. I tend to get pregnant very easily, just so you know. I'm an independent girl. I don't work, but I am collecting child support from the 4 daddies of my kids. If want a woman that will give you babies, gimme a holla! Don't be shy! Come scoop me up before someone else does! Let's get it started in here!




3 comments: