Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This is a response to another Craigslist posting I made this morning;



S Koshar to pers-v7nbx-200. show details 2:05 PM (1 hour ago)
Your posting on craigs caught my eye...mmm...I just had to respond and say I am interested, very much so! I am friendly, mature, full of passion, and know what I want...right now I want you! I'm a big girl, as you can guess from my pic. Black guys like 'em big, so todays your lucky day! I don't like to be alone too much..Join me for some fun. By the way, any night but tuesdays. I have therapy on Tuesday nights, and without it I become a freakish, paranoid beast, so it's better for all of us that I show up on another night. Let's hook up!

I wonder (Beaverton)2222073290667822






2 comments:

25champ said...

Well damn lol

daij said...

everytime i read it, i laugh