Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chola


For comic relief, I posted another Craigslist. I never expect anything serious to come of it. Here's a message I received this afternoon:

Chola Maria Sanchez to pers-8pzt4-229.
show details 2:09 PM (5 hours ago)


** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Damn, i've been looking for a professional nigga to kick it with on the low while my boo is in prison. I can't get with anyone within his circle of friends because of -well you know, obvious reasons, but they's never expect I'd be with someone like you. Dude, you thick and everything , how I like. And you write proper, like you might be professional and shit. I don't want no bony ass- nigga, and you thick. And you look mean, but I can tell you got some sweetness going on, you said you like kids. I got only 1. I'm what my girls call a closet catholic. I ain't got no problem getting abortions, know what I'm saying. I ain't using no rubbers either. I'm catholic. All I wanna know is can you hold it down in the bedroom where it counts? R u thick where it counts? What's your tongue game like? And don't act all innocent when we meet. Aint no need to beat around the bush. You aint gotta wine and dine me, but you do gotta 69 me. know what I'm saying? see my pic. you know you like it! Hit a bitch up! Keep it deuces, nigga!


All I can do is shake my head

No comments: