Thursday, March 31, 2011

Her initials are BV

Here's a response to my CL ad. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL B V to pers-8pzt4-229. show details 9:42 PM (10 hours ago) Hello, I enjoyed reading your CL post. It was refreshing to read about someone who describes himself as a good man and someone who has normal interests. From reading your post it seems we have a lot of common interests. I am a business woman and professional vocalist/musician. I'm a Latter Day Saint. I have a job, own my home and I am very family oriented. I am a new grandma of a one year old with another on the way. I have one 31 year old married daughter and 2 sons, 32 and 36. Some of my interests are travel, music ( I LOVE Lawrence Welk!), theatre, concerts, college football, classic cars, cooking, movies and laughter. I live down near the Eugene area, so I don’t know if that is too far away for you, but if not I would love to visit with you to see what else we may have in common. I have included a photo as you shared one of yourself. I hope to hear back from you, if you are interested in getting to know each other. Best Regards, B V. P.S. Do you like clogging?

1 comment:

Rhapsody B. said...

Ah wellllllllllllll.....
she seems tamer than the rest? I don't know that, that's a good thing for you though.

wow bro, you got patience and a whole lot of tolerance.

Question:
Did you have an age range in your ad?