Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lorraine

This one just arrived to my in-box----

Lorraine E to pers-8pzt4-229.
show details 8:33 AM


Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from ledding_2000@yahoo.com
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


Hello, how are you today? I had a doctors appt this am and am getting ready to go back to work. I have to tell you I had a dream with someone that looks just like you...which compelled me to write. I remember thinking in my dream how appreciative I was to have you in my life. Well, maybe it will come true. I am a happy, positive, Christian lady. I look forward to going to church on Sunday. I love animals, enjoy cooking, reading, long walks, hikes, good conversation and friends. I'm Puerto Rican, 54 y/o, 4'11" and a bit chubby, to be honest. I am working very hard on losing weight, so we have that in common too. I will be happy to send you my pic when you write back.
Sincerely,
Lorraine

No comments: