Tuesday, March 29, 2011


well just to start off I 31 and I am very outgoing love to laugh and have fun. I love to make people laugh as well. I have a job and go to school as well . I can be serious when I need to be baut for the most part I am living my life to the best that I can . that being said, am not really loooking to jump head first into a relationship but if the potential is there so be it . I am basically looking to find a black man to suck off and to do other things with . I am a speak my mid kinda woman I dont do drama and drag . I believe that you r word is your word and you should stand beside it. I have been told that I am an old soul and I live by the old school type values . You treat people the way you want to be treated . so I hope to hear back form you I live in Hillsboro and go to school in aloha and work in aloha as well . I have attached a pic I've also been told i give excellent head . I even have references. I prefer meaty cocks. you're black, so, when is my lucky day?

No comments: