Monday, July 4, 2011

In response to a recent Craigslist posting


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "jpld63853@yahoo.com" <jpld63853@yahoo.com>
To: "pers-tpnqt-2476126862@craigslist.org" <pers-tpnqt-2476126862@craigslist.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2011 9:50 PM
Subject: Flesh and blood human being...I read your post

Hello,
Is 57 to far away from your desired age for a woman? I've been told I look 40! I'm a 5'3" thicker..bottom heavy BBW that will be moving to the Portland area relatively soon. It would be great to get to know someone before I get there, the transition will be so much easier. You take very nice pictures, you are a handsome sort.... I guess you and I am not so different , I am single, educated, courteous, respectful, and funny...however that might be categorized as sardonic wit, in my regard! lol. I don't have any kids. I wanted to have kids, but I could never find a man to have one with me. I don't know why. I'm pretty, don't you think? My sister, mom and my best friend says i'm pretty. I'm his beard, and gays know a pretty woman when they see one.
I would enjoy getting to know you better, if you are interested in knowing me...you are welcome to write back or contact me on Yahoo instant messenger at the same address. Thank you, I look forward to hearing back from you. My picture is enclosed so you know with whom you are corresponding. Jeudi

1 comment:

Rhapsody B. said...

hmmmmmmmm...
there are no words
your thoughts?