Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ralette

Ralette Doumbay doumbay@gmail.com via craigslist.org to pers-xzg6c-265.
Nov 24


Hello im a pretty female looking for a serious longterm boyfriend is that really hard to find? Based on your craigslist posting and your sexy pic, you might be cool to kick it with. I know maybe this may not be the right place to meet people buti dont really go out much and people are not that friendly compared to the south. what I look for in a guy is someone who is really sexy nice smile someone who is funny, loves to hang out, educated, nice career,own place,and must be sexxy to like me lol because I am really really picky. I do love men from all over the world can speak different languges and who are mixed thats is so sexy to me. please get to know me and if you feel like you are a nice genuwine person please get back to me and we talk and take it from there. I'm a rebellius gal, and i dont go out of my way to piss my dad off but when i was in high school i went to senor prom with my best friend Demarius and my dad was pissed 'cause Demarius is half black half mexican (but acts 100% black) and so i've been dating black men ever since. not to spite my dad. well, just a little. but i do love the bruthas! any way i'm talking to much. Hope to here from you soon!
Ps do you have good credit? Mine sucks.

3 comments:

Rhapsody B. said...

lmao....
seriously?
again am curious...
did you respond?
lmao....
wow.

Am just browsing through your entries here and smiling, it does take all kinds.

p.s.
do they know you put there stuff here?

Are these real? Or jiving?
lol, lol, lol.

daij said...

these are 100% responses, copied and pasted from my email. I don't know if you've ever been to Portland before, but these postings are rather tame in comparison to the people I see on a daily basis on my way to or from wor.

Poetic_Butterfly said...

Lol, OMG that picture threw me off.